Since May 25, 2018, Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement (RODO) will become effective.
According to art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data dated 27 April 2016, I inform that:
The Administrator of your Personal Data is Fabryka Łożysk Tocznych - Kraśnik S.A. with the headquarters in Kraśnik (23-210), Fabryczna 6 (Administrator).
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) RODO in relation to the Code of Commercial Companies, in particular art. 341 of the Code of Commercial Companies. in order to:
keep a FŁT Kraśnik S.A Stock Book, including issuing excerpts and estreats from the share book, for a period of 10 years after being removed from the share register
Data recipient categories
We provide your personal data to the entities with whom we cooperate for the purpose of providing our services, eg entities performing postal, courier, legal and IT services, as well as other external entities that prove that they are entitled to obtain data under the law. Your personal data is not subject to the automated decision making, including profiling.
The rights of the person to whom the personal data relates:
- the right to an access to the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation that the Administrator processes the data and information regarding such processing;
- the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive the Personal Data provided to the Administrator and send it to another Administrator;
- the right to object to the processing of data based on the justified interest of the Administrator or to the processing for the purpose of direct marketing;
- the right to file a complaint with the Polish supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or the supervisory authority of another Member State of the European Union. proper for the place of the habitual residence or work of the data subject or due to the place of alleged violation of RODO;
- the right referred to in items a) - f) above may be preformed, inter alia, through contact with the Data Protection Inspector (address given above) or through contact with Fabryka Łożysk Tocznych - Kraśnik S.A. (address given above, with the note: "Personal data protection").